Looking for a treat to make your special someone on Valentine’s Day? Check out this awesome clean chocolate chip cookie recipe! It obviously doesn’t have to be JUST for V-day though.. these would make a great pot-luck dish or a sweet treat for your family as well!
Clean Eating Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- 2/3 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup cooked oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Stevia
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/8 cup whole wheat pastry flour (almost any flour will do)
- 1/2 cup grain sweetened chocolate chips (or dark chocolate chips)
Note: If you don’t want to use the chocolate chips, they could be very easily substituted with nuts of any kind.
- Step 1 – Mix everything except the chocolate chips in the food processor. You should have a nice wet, sticky dough when you’re done.
- Step 2 – Using your spatula, scrape dough into your mixing bowl and mix in chocolate chips.
- Step 3 – Spoon onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Step 4 – Bake for 20 minutes.
Eat and Enjoy!