Garlic butter rolls
Garlic Butter RollsMakes 12
- 1 pound plain or whole wheat pizza dough (thawed)
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Tear pizza dough (thawed according to package directions) into 12 pieces and place in the cups of a 12-cup muffin tin. (I suggest spraying the bottoms of the muffin tin with cooking spray so they release easily!)
- Divide 4 cloves chopped garlic among the pieces of dough, pressing them into the centers. Drizzle with olive oil and bake at 425° F until golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Toss in a bowl with melted butter and chopped parsley; season with salt.